Help if you're Bi

SimplyCurious

SimplyCurious

I am a straight woman in her 20's. I have recently ended a long, serious relationship. I have just started dating again. I find myself often fantasizing about what it would be like to make out with a woman. The problem is I am not attracted to dykie types of women and I do not otherwise know how to tell if a woman is bi or not. I would like this experience to be a one-time, very private thing. How should I go about meeting a hot woman with the same interests.

I'm a bi woman. My first relationship was with a woman,now I'm engaged to a man. Let me tell you first of all that since I'm not a "dykie" looking woman, I've been approached by heterosexual women who want to explore, but ultimately, it is just a fantasy.

Why? We often like to fantasize about things that are considered taboo by our families or society. But when presented with teh realization of that fantasy, many people find that they like it much more when it remains in the realm of fantasy and isn't translated to reality.

Being with a woman is very different. Woman are the sex that is sexualized commercially. We are presented with images of woman as sexual beings much more than men. We see scantily clad women running around in little clothes, but never men. So, lesbianism is one of the most common fantasies that women have.

So, if you want to meet women, go to local gay bars, post an anonymous ad on the internet. I always just met the women randomly. But make sure that this is an actual urge, not just a fantasy.