How Do I Know If He Likes Me, though....

I have known him for few years, seen him in passing. He is cute we work together and for the past month we started talking. He gave me his number and called him a few days later. Few days after that I asked him out to dinner and he accepted. We had a good time, and then we went back to his house. Then IT happen. I was not planning on it, sex was the last thing on my mind. We have continue talking on the phone here and there, I like him, but I wonder if he likes me. Now, that we slept together I wonder if I could be a girlfriend or just friend with benefits. Though I have no intensions on just sleeping with my friend. What are my chances of having a relationship with him after that one night. So how do I know if he likes me? Please HELP!!! Really like him and Confused.

TaraMaiden

If he has made no moves to continue seeing you, or has approached you about more dating, going out together, then I think he simply saw it as having a good time.

You need to ask him if you could date again, and get to know each other really well.

If he is reluctant - there is your answer.

Habeas Corpse
I have known him for few years, seen him in passing. He is cute we work together and for the past month we started talking. He gave me his number and called him a few days later. Few days after that I asked him out to dinner and he accepted. We had a good time, and then we went back to his house. Then IT happen. I was not planning on it, sex was the last thing on my mind. We have continue talking on the phone here and there, I like him, but I wonder if he likes me. Now, that we slept together I wonder if I could be a girlfriend or just friend with benefits. Though I have no intensions on just sleeping with my friend. What are my chances of having a relationship with him after that one night. So how do I know if he likes me? Please HELP!!! Really like him and Confused.

Tell him you're pregnant. Works every time. ;)