Funny friend to boyfriend

This was in a different thread thought it would fit better here

Okay, so I am having trouble getting a girlfriend. I can make almost any girl laugh and keep her entertained and in a conversation, but I just have no experience in going from just this funny guy to boyfriend. I think it may have something to do with me previously being kind of chubby. I'm 5'11 and I used to be about 250 pounds, but high school sports(3 sports)brought me down about 40-50 pounds. I have no problem getting girls to go hang out and stuff i just can never get into a serious relationship which is what i'm looking for. Any advice? also to add iv never kissed a girl as a sophmore in highschool, or been in a relationship so i have no experience.

• 1 month later...

hey first of all its weightage of how u look or how funny u r would be 20-30 % out of ur 100% , So if u want a girlfriend then you need to woo her or try to attract her towards u & if u need girlfriend for being physical just flirt around .Then you will find one , but if u r looking out for someone for commitment ask that particular girl for date , without being so funny or talking too irrelevant stuff, n ask her casually to come for a coffee or do some activity together or something like that, u wont find any commited or serious girlfriend by being funny or losing weight u should know how to attract girls, n just be urself dont try to be something else. Just be casual n try to communicate more with girls or particular girl u like , try to know her likes n dislikes , basically show some interest , bcos girls like to blabber a lot ... Try to share things ,

every relation builds step by step so it will take time , once u get the hint that girl is also interested in u then go for next,.. step its not always possible to be perfect but sometimes accidental stupidity also works.

You decide whether u want some serious relation or just fling , bcos if u want to fling u just need to flirt thats all ...hope its helpful , al d best 4 getting girlfriend..