Make him pay for destroying my cell phone

knuckles

The idiot of my ex threw my cell phone in our last argument 2 weeks ago. I'm mad, it was a new cell phone and expensive.

I'm thinking of making him pay for my cell.

Did you have the insurance coverage? If no, perhaps consider it for the next phone, if you're going to continue to have some contact with your ex.

Make him pay for it? Well, given the circumstances, I would think any man who would purposely destroy property of another is not likely to pay for it. Just sayin :)

• Author
Did you have the insurance coverage? If no, perhaps consider it for the next phone, if you're going to continue to have some contact with your ex.
No I don't. Sucks because I payed that myself as a result of me working. No I want no contact with him, that's for sure. He disgusts me.
Make him pay for it? Well, given the circumstances, I would think any man who would purposely destroy property of another is not likely to pay for it. Just sayin
For sure that pig won't pay it. I had to tell my friends that it fell downstairs as I was running to get on time for a class.

Well, then, no contact sounds like a great decision for your financial future :)

Short-term, is it possible to pick up a used phone to get you by? Those new suckers without the contract discount are d@mned expensive....

FWIW, I have a feeling he'll be back. Sorry :(

• Author
FWIW, I have a feeling he'll be back. Sorry :(
In which I would send him to hell. I'm not going back to him after what he did, hells nope.