why flirting around when saying love me

I am a new members here. I see that members are so helpful. I really need some guidances. My bf and I have been for half a year. I feel a very vivid and romatic love running for us so far. But now I start to doubt his faithfulness when I discover that he goes to yahoo messenger chat room often to flirt. And one of my friend even met him going into a hotel hand in hand at time with a lad whom he told me that he had gathering with old classmates that nite. I am afraid to continue to know more. He is still so loving me and make love darlingly with me when he is near. He says that I am the best and others cant replace me at all! I did ask him about all i suspected. He only admitted that he would kill time sometimes when i was not here, he did not do anything wrong. But he seemed to have deleted all information so I couldn't see any when he opened his id for me last time. What is the situation I am facing? Please give me guidance!

hoping2heal

I guess it's up to you what you tolerate. I don't ever hit on other men or "flirt" with other men simply bc my bf isn't around, so I think it's a lame excuse "oh I just do it to kill time bc you're not around".