Drug test w/ Ready Clean

sweetbrokensoul

Didnt know if this was the right place, but I have a drug test for a job tomorrow or Wednesday, I have been taking about 1 or 2 vicodin a day for pain. Not prescribed at the moment. Bought ready clean. Will it work? Please no judgment. Just answers. THX!!:o

Jilly Bean

Two things affect drug tests:

1 - your weight

2 - how long you've been taking the drugs

Most drugs end up storing in your fat cells. If you have any weight on you, chances are probable you will test positive.

And if you've been taking them regularly for a long time, then chances are good you will test for opiates.

Also, overall, most opiates will show in your system for days after you've taken the last one.

All that things like Ready Clean do, is dilute your urine, which you can do just by drinking a lot of water.

I once had to take a drug test, and it was, um, after a particularly bad weekend. I had in my system: pot, coke, crank, valium and xanax. I had to take a test 48 hours later. Now, granted I was very thin at the time (no wonder - look at what I was using - lol), but I drank SO much water before the test. I mean, like starting 4 hours prior to the test, I was drinking gallons. So, it diluted my urine so much, that it looked like water when I peed. I passed.

I had to take a test 48 hours later. Now, granted I was very thin at the time (no wonder - look at what I was using - lol), but I drank SO much water before the test. I mean, like starting 4 hours prior to the test, I was drinking gallons. So, it diluted my urine so much, that it looked like water when I peed. I passed.

It IS possible to drink so much water that you make yourself very sick (hyponatremia).....athletes who drink too much water (and dilute their sodium too much) can die from it. With normal hydration, it would be hard to reach this level, but if you're so worried about your test, I was afraid you risked pushing it over the limit. Be careful.

depends on what type of drug tests you're taking. for my latest job had to take a urine and hair follicale test. they tested hair back 90 days.they do have urine tests now that can detect excessive amounts of water(like tring to hide something). good luck.

Didnt know if this was the right place, but I have a drug test for a job tomorrow or Wednesday, I have been taking about 1 or 2 vicodin a day for pain. Not prescribed at the moment. Bought ready clean. Will it work? Please no judgment. Just answers. THX!!:o

If its a urine test it might just be best to bring in someone else urine, at least half of my coworkers did that when i worked at walmart when i was 16 or so. Nobody ever patted me down or anything, they only asked me to empty my pockets. Is it urine or hair?