Re: foreplay

Yes, there is rubber ware for your tongue but the better alternative would be to ask your lady to shower and clean that area very well...and perhaps even put some flavoring there before your lovemaking.

Ask her very nicely. Let her know you will give her the greatest experience possible in return for this favor. You could even shower with her and wash the target area for her yourself, to your specifications.

I completely understand what you are talking about here. Some days can be more unpleasant than others but it is simply an individual human thing and not her fault, unless of course her personal hygiene is not what it should be.

If you do it right, you could drive her out of her mind.

If your girl has a bacterial infection it can alter the way she smells/tastes so find a nice way to ask her when she had her last check up. She may not know she has one.

Also try to remember that it is alot like an armpit, in that alot of sweating goes on there. Sorry to be gross but you have to understand that even if she's taken a shower all ready she may need to freshen up a bit before you get busy.

Last bit of advice, have her drink pineapple juice. For some reason it makes it taste sweeter. Taste good with Malibu Rum too.

Frank, I am going to be Frank with you, no pun intended.

I am female and very selfconscious about sweat and odor down there before having sex, much less oral sex. I would die of embarrassment if I did not have the chance to clean up down there before having sex.

You see, if a girl has worked or gone to school all day, odor and sweat accumulate. Therefore, she should be aware of this and show the courtesy of freshening up right before any kind of sex. Same thing goes if she has been out dancing with you and you later engage in sex .... give her chance to clean up first.

The difficult thing is to let her know that it is a problem. It may anger her or hurt her feelings. There is one good way to remedy this. You can work the "refresing her" into the love making. Example: Baby wipes work wonders! You can let her know that you have found a great turn on that will blow her away! Then use a couple of baby wipe to cleanse the area youself in a very sexual way. (I even insert the baby wipe a little bit in order to be especially clean and sweet smelling ... this could be a real turn on should you do this for her.)

So, either tactfully discuss the problem with her and aske her to freshen up, or, if you feel she will take offense, do your baby wipe turn on refreshing thing to her and be sensual about it so she does not catch on.

I hope I helped you with your problem. Best of luck! D.

BTW...men sweat down there too. Ug ug ug. Sometimes unpleasant, they don't thikn about it, though, becase it just hangs out there.

Also, dental dams....you can use plastic wrap, but only use the non-microwaveable kind (the microwaveable kind has huge pores in it). Don't get it stuck in there, either.

If you're having oral sex with a woman you don't know well, or if you don't know about a woman's HIV status, USE A DENTAL DAM. You can get HIV through oral contact, and people just don't use protection when it comes to oral sex.