.... Co worker.

Last night a co worker a woman 9 years younger then I (25) came over to watch a movie. I had plan on keeping things on a friendship level, But she pretty much put the movies on me. It got pretty hot and heavy , her even removing her shirt and making out with me till wee morning hours. She stoped me before we actually had sex.

Why was she so willing to take off half her cloths (i did not initiate that) but not willing to have sex?

Is messing around with a co-worker a Bad idea? We work in a small company and rumors run rampant, + i do not know how the exec team would react.

If i decide to stop it now because i dont want to jepordize my job, how should i tell her?

Scarlett513

Could be any number of things. Being involved with a co-worker can be a tough experience. Maybe she had second thoughts before having sex with someone she works with. Maybe she doesn't have sex outside of a committed relationship.

I'm not saying don't get involved with her - just be careful if you do. Check out your company policy on inter-office dating. And be painfully, brutally honest with each other about how you feel, where you see this going (or not going), and what you would do if you broke up. At least then you can make an informed decision.

xpaperxcutx

Whats the law on statutory rape where you live? If I did my math right, her being 9 years younger would make her 16 right?

thegoodlife

Oh, I took it as the woman was 25 years old, not himself. OP to whom were you referring?

• Author
Whats the law on statutory rape where you live? If I did my math right, her being 9 years younger would make her 16 right?

Sorry that is a bit misleading.

She is 25!!!

Thanks Scarlett513 thats sounds like good solid advice.