"Men need women more than women need men"

Actually you do, or else you wouldn't be able to have that steak in the first place.

I don't have to raise a specific steer, have it butchered, processed wrapped and put in my freezer so I can have a steak. In the same way men don't need to put up with the cr*p a lot of women dish out in order to have sex, if sex is for sale.

If on the other hand it's illegal to sell beef, I have to raise a steer or do without.

We live in a world where I can go out and buy a steak dinner.

Woggle points out that for most women, it's not primarily about sex, it's about a lot more that you really intrinsically cannot buy.

Having said that, this whole thread is goofy.

I don't have to raise a specific steer, have it butchered, processed wrapped and put in my freezer so I can have a steak. In the same way men don't need to put up with the cr*p a lot of women dish out in order to have sex, if sex is for sale.

If on the other hand it's illegal to sell beef, I have to raise a steer or do without.

We live in a world where I can go out and buy a steak dinner.

Woggle points out that for most women, it's not primarily about sex, it's about a lot more that you really intrinsically cannot buy.

Having said that, this whole thread is goofy.

I very much agree. I can go to a supermarket and just buy a steak or I can go to a restaurant if I want to even skip the cooking part. The same works for any other meat. It's the same way with women. It is not very hard to just get a one night stand and even though prostitution is illegal it still happens and is very easy to get.

No woggle, it's not the same, otherwise men would just be content with a realdoll or a fleshlight - but they're still going to prostitutes. Human touch and intimacy cannot be replaced by robots, even if men don't like to acknowledge the fact that they crave intimacy and human bonding.

No woggle, it's not the same, otherwise men would just be content with a realdoll or a fleshlight - but they're still going to prostitutes. Human touch and intimacy cannot be replaced by robots, even if men don't like to acknowledge the fact that they crave intimacy and human bonding.

They have not made a robot that is life like yet but they will in the future.

Well, all right, try it out when it comes out and let me know how it works for you. I still bet it won't be the same and that human interaction is still more desirable. But we'll see. With today's progress in technology and people rather interacting with their computers than real life people, maybe we're not that far from your scenario.

But wait. Doesn't your argument mean precisely that humans cannot be replaced? I mean, why would you want a robot that's "life like" and "flesh grafted" if a robot itself would be just fine? Seems like you indeed need at least some "human ingredients"...

Well, all right, try it out when it comes out and let me know how it works for you. I still bet it won't be the same and that human interaction is still more desirable. But we'll see. With today's progress in technology and people rather interacting with their computers than real life people, maybe we're not that far from your scenario.

But wait. Doesn't your argument mean precisely that humans cannot be replaced? I mean, why would you want a robot that's "life like" and "flesh grafted" if a robot itself would be just fine? Seems like you indeed need at least some "human ingredients"...

It would have the physical properties of a woman but none of the emotional which most men would be very happy with.

Seems like you indeed need at least some "human ingredients"...

Even a hero sandwich requires some fresh sliced hero.

Didn't you ever watch "The Terminator"? Just hanging meat on it won't make it human, just makes it feel and taste human. I think.

Even a hero sandwich requires some fresh sliced hero.

Didn't you ever watch "The Terminator"? Just hanging meat on it won't make it human, just makes it feel and taste human. I think.

Yes but this also gets of female emotional crazyness which is certainly a good thing from a man's point of view.

You guys are still addicted to t'n'a and the female form, regardless of what you say. And if a hot woman walks by, you'll just act so predictably, just like everyone else. It's fun to watch guys sometimes, and it always amuses me to see them making a fool out of themselves. Women truly have the power.

..... if a hot woman walks by, you'll just act so predictably, just like everyone else.

Every time I drive past the place where the old man barbeque's the best ribs in town I *also* behave in a predictable manner. My mouth is watering as I write this. Power to the cattle.

clv, I must admit you're good at this.

So you're comparing women with cattle, is that what you're saying?

Women go nuts over men as well. Just look at how many women are driving themselves crazy over married men. You had that one astronaut who wore a diaper over one. She had a brilliant career and ruined it over some scumbag.

Of course I get turned on by women but I would never go out of my way for one. I am perfectly capable of acknowledging she is attractive and moving on.

Jersey Shortie

Ya, and cattle have power over me because I sometimes eat a steak.

Unless your dressing up your cattle in cute expensive little items or eating your house, I have no clue what the logic is behind this statement. I do know you seem kind of obesssed with cattle and steak.

Unless your dressing up your cattle in cute expensive little items or eating your house, I have no clue what the logic is behind this statement.

We live in a world where like it or not, sex is now abundantly available, and even for sale legally in many places. Access to sex no longer requires even having a steady girlfriend, much like eating a steak does not require one to own a ranch.

Hope that helps.

clv, I must admit you're good at this.

So you're comparing women with cattle, is that what you're saying?

I must admit, I never thought you'd say the first part and I'm shocked it took this long to get to the second part. I guess maybe it averages out.

Also, I enjoyed reading what you wrote. Can we stop with the civility now? It's making my balls itch.

It would have the physical properties of a woman but none of the emotional which most men would be very happy with.

But this robot has already been invented! (It's called TBF) :)

Jersey Shortie

It doesn't because that response makes no sense at all any more then your cow and steak one did!

I think the kind of man that would be happy with that doesn't really want to learn, appreacite or value a *real* live breathing human woman. And if any woman came on here saying that a man would have all the finanical properties to take vare of her, reducing him to a human wallet, and none of his own emotional or sexual, you would be up in a fit over what you would call misgony.

It doesn't because that response makes no sense at all any more then your cow and steak one did!

Well the person I was responding to has the capacity to understand so I guess that's all that really matters.

I think the kind of man that would be happy with that doesn't really want to learn, appreacite or value a *real* live breathing human woman.

Well it's not ideal but I honestly think that when the technology gets good enough that a guy can lease a robo-maid for a reasonable amount who looks like Wynona Ryder when she was 22, the urge to go out and wade through a river of emotional feces in the quest to find true love might not be enough to overcome inertia for a lot of men a lot of the time.

And if any woman came on here saying that a man would have all the finanical properties to take vare of her, reducing him to a human wallet, and none of his own emotional or sexual, you would be up in a fit over what you would call misgony.

I'm pretty sure even if women could have a robo-provider they would still yearn for a human connection more than the average man does. Many men are happy to live in undecorated man-caves and occupy their time doing man-things.

I'm also pretty sure Wogs can spell misandry.

Jersey Shortie
Well it's not ideal but I honestly think that when the technology gets good enough that a guy can lease a robo-maid for a reasonable amount who looks like Wynona Ryder when she was 22, the urge to go out and wade through a river of emotional feces in the quest to find true love might not be enough to overcome inertia for a lot of men a lot of the time.

I'm pretty sure even if women could have a robo-provider they would still yearn for a human connection more than the average man does. Many men are happy to live in undecorated man-caves and occupy their time doing man-things.

You're basic message: Men are great and women suck.

I'm also pretty sure Wogs can spell misandry.

I am pretty sure Wogs could spell misandry since he was 5.

You're basic message: Men are great and women suck.

No, the message is that what women seem to want is a lot harder to simulate than what men tend to want, but I'm sure the species will eventually die out someday when we discover we've invented ways to satisfy ALL our built in procreative behaviors without really procreating, maybe the little robo-child in A.I. was more prophetic than it was given credit for.

Women want a bunch of emotional crap that the world's greatest geniuses could not figure how to simulate it. Men are more direct and what they want could be easily simulated. Besides feminism for the past 30 or so years has tried to supplicate men anyway so why men start doing the same things.

Women want a bunch of emotional crap that the world's greatest geniuses could not figure how to simulate it. Men are more direct and what they want could be easily simulated. Besides feminism for the past 30 or so years has tried to supplicate men anyway so why men start doing the same things.

You are the most emotional poster on here.

I think you are a woman.

You are the most emotional poster on here.

I think you are a woman.

I just tell it like it is.

I just tell it like it is.

Where? - in your head?

It doesn't matter how many examples contradict you, the sky is green and dogs play with yarn balls of chocolate string in the world of Woggle - voted most likely to be consistently wrong without a point.

If 80 percent of the female population of the planet was found to be in conflict with your opinion, you would still say they were the few rare ones. :lmao: