"Men need women more than women need men"

I kind of regret starting this thread. :rolleyes:

What is the definition of insanity?

All these threads end up the same way and at this point, I just assume it was expected if not intended........

• Author
What is the definition of insanity?

All these threads end up the same way and at this point, I just assume it was expected if not intended........

Well, it wasn't intended. I start threads when I have a question or am curious about people's opinions, generally without caring how people respond, but this is just ridiculous.

Well, it wasn't intended. I start threads when I have a question or am curious about people's opinions, generally without caring how people respond, but this is just ridiculous.

I think it's sort of a vague subject, "need" meaning what? It's not like oxygen or anything after all.

Ruby Slippers
The only funtion women serve for men is a toy and a womb. Beyond that we can take care of everything else with no female input.

Wow. Are you serious? Aren't you with a woman? Is she more than a toy and a womb to you?

Wow. Are you serious? Aren't you with a woman? Is she more than a toy and a womb to you?

Of course she is but you take any generic woman and that is the only function they serve for a man that we can't do for ourselves. My wife is much much more than a generica woman though.

Ruby Slippers

Your wife's very existence proves that not all women are as bad as you seem to think.

Your wife's very existence proves that not all women are as bad as you seem to think.

Yes it does and I know there are more but men need to be very careful about the women we involve ourselves with.

Cherry Blossom 35
Yes it does and I know there are more but men need to be very careful about the women we involve ourselves with.

Isn't that the truth for women as well? We should all be careful who we involve ourselves with.

I don't know what kind of people you hang out with, Woggle, but when I read your descriptions of women I have to wonder. Not all women are materialistic , manipulative harpies. There are a few men on this board who I wonder about, actually. Their descriptions of women do not line up at all with the types of people I associate myself with. There are plenty of amazing women out there who are smart, kind, down to earth, and are perfectly happy letting men be men. Your wife is not the rare exception you make her out to be. I'm glad you found her, though.

Isn't that the truth for women as well? We should all be careful who we involve ourselves with.

I don't know what kind of people you hang out with, Woggle, but when I read your descriptions of women I have to wonder. Not all women are materialistic , manipulative harpies. There are a few men on this board who I wonder about, actually. Their descriptions of women do not line up at all with the types of people I associate myself with. There are plenty of amazing women out there who are smart, kind, down to earth, and are perfectly happy letting men be men. Your wife is not the rare exception you make her out to be. I'm glad you found her, though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Shack's misogynists (and you boys know who you are) bait women here because they crave female attention. They're like little boys in a playground pulling Samantha's pigtails to get some attention.

If these jokers really hate women, it's because they need female attention (even if negative) and resent their constant craving for the female fix.

For these little boys, it's not about discussion or the mature, adult and intelligent exchange of ideas. Rather, its about tremendous male insecurity around women, and the self-loathing and resentment that this insecurity generates. Their motto: better to be criticized than ignored.

This is juvenile acting-out, not anything approaching meaningful dialogue.

All part of the game. :)

Cherry Blossom 35
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Shack's misogynists (and you boys know who you are) bait women here because they crave female attention. They're like little boys in a playground pulling Samantha's pigtails to get some attention.

If these jokers really hate women, it's because they need female attention (even if negative) and resent their constant craving for the female fix.

For these little boys, it's not about discussion or the mature, adult and intelligent exchange of ideas. Rather, its about tremendous male insecurity around women, and the self-loathing and resentment that this insecurity generates. Their motto: better to be criticized than ignored.

Interesting, Grogster!

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread.. but I would say I agree that men needs a companion way more than a woman does...

(men seem to be terrified to be alone)...

BUT...

when they are in a relationship.. they act like they don't give a shyt if you leave or not..

they do what they want.. (cheat, procrastinate, etc..) and a lot of women just 'accept' that... most men KNOW their woman enough to know that they (W) only threatens.. but rarely leaves. :o

alpha wizard

Monogamous (only one partner) women want/need to know if a man is a cheater or not. For thousands of years, women have perfected the art of finding out the answer. It is called wicca or white witch-craft; primarily used to figure out which men are good, and in what ways.

Women can convey information to other women, complete strangers, to tell them if they are talking to a diamond or a worm.

So in public sexual-grocery situations (clubs, pubs, restaurants, libraries, anywhere) the more physically-attractive women tend to captivate the attention of the men. That's true in reverse, too.

There generally tends to be more men in places where couples meet, because the good smart women can find out quickly who's a worm, they just leave. But the good guys have to hang around longer to figure out who is just a whore. Monogamous single men and women are equally lonely.

Ruby Slippers

:o Obviously true. And sad.

Men like this are even worse than the most militant feminist. Self hatred of your own gender is not going to get you any further with women.

Jersey Shortie
...., maybe the little robo-child in A.I. was more prophetic than it was given credit for.

Tell that to Mork and Mindy.

I never said all but plenty of women are like that and society encourages it. I know many good women exist and none of what I post is targeted at them. I have nothing but respect for these women but the rest I have no use for.

mortensorchid

Well, as a side note, it has been proven that women live longer than men do. Men, however, will live longer lives if they marry compared to those who remain bachelors all their lives, or who loose their spouse to death or divorce. Women's mortality does not seem to be affected if they remain single, or have their spouse divorce / die on them. A fact, use it as you wish.

mortensorchid
It would be interesting to study the lifespans of castrated males ;)

Yes, yes it would. :laugh: