He's always punching me.

Trialbyfire
LOL. The weird thing is that I can SOOO see him doing that. :bunny::bunny::bunny: This guy is 35 years old and acts like he's 12. LOL. :eek:

He's 35? Good lord, run like the wind. For that matter, if he's previously committed, run like the wind!!!

• Author
He's 35? Good lord, run like the wind. For that matter, if he's previously committed, run like the wind!!!

Ha... If he wasn't my friend... I probably WOULD run like the wind. But I genuinely like him as a person. Heck... I genuinely just like him period. But we both know that nothing can go down.

I'm just baffled on why he does this. My guy friend in Denver IM'd me and I asked him about it and he said "he's trying to 'get at you'" Huh??:confused:

** I shouldn't even be talking about him acting 12, I'm acting like I'm 12 by simply asking these things*** LOL. :laugh::laugh:

Its very likely an undeveloped crush. You seem like a great person and attractive to him, but he restricts himself from letting it grow because he is currently with someone. His way out of it is using childish techniques, so if you like him back then you need to do something about it and tell him, or you need to tell him to cut it the hell out, or slap him..either one you choose :p