please help can it get any worse???

wednesday I got laid off from my job.. rent is due today.. thenthursday my dog died and my girlfriends cat was sick, I don't have the money to have her cat checked out and neither does she. so I go out in the woods to burymy dog, we have been together for ten years, talk about cry, like a baby, and all alone, it really hurt when I had to start dumping dirt on him. So when I get back home there is this evection notice on my door... come on I was only 2 days late. then I get inside and there is the dear john letter on the sofa. what else can happen.. please help.

billy the kid

do you own a gun????

wednesday I got laid off from my job.. rent is due today.. thenthursday my dog died and my girlfriends cat was sick, I don't have the money to have her cat checked out and neither does she. so I go out in the woods to burymy dog, we have been together for ten years, talk about cry, like a baby, and all alone, it really hurt when I had to start dumping dirt on him. So when I get back home there is this evection notice on my door... come on I was only 2 days late. then I get inside and there is the dear john letter on the sofa. what else can happen.. please help.

wow, you really got slammed all at once. I guess it's true what they say, bad things happen in 3's. As for the dog, I know it is hard to lose a pet and sometimes they seem like the only thing you have or the only thing that can't hurt you atleast. Did the girlfriend take her sick cat, that's one thing you don't have to worry about. As for the dear john letter, you may want to wait for Tony to help you on that one. He is definitely more qualified than I to help you cope with so many terrible things. I guess all I can say is atleast you have your health. Corny as that sounds. I feel terrible for you because each one of those situations is hard by itself but all together, is extremely difficult. If the woman was worth being with, she would be with you now and not hit the door running at the first sign of trouble. I think you deserve much better. Maybe you can find a new fluffy at an animal shelter or something. They are usually a lot less expensive than pet stores. And with pets, if you get attached right off the bat, you probably won't hurt yourself or it like you can in a rebound relationship with humans. Good luck to you. We are all here to help you out.

Well, man... I'm sorry to hear about that unenjoyable stuff, I'm probably not a whole lot older than you are and I can say it's tough growing up... but look to the brighter side, you could have been fired. And sorry to say, but what did this girlie do to help you in your time of hard times? Sometimes our learning experiences are not easy. She will either come around or it will certainly show how she will be there for you in the future. There is someone out there not too far away and all for you. As for your place and your job, I know it's hard to look at it this way, but you've got to look up and look to you. Try to look at it as your chance to find new opportunities... and to find a happy you. If it's by yourself for now, you know how to rebuild those things that make you happy. Not everyone has even that starting point. First, an eviction notice is not positive but first look for a paying job wher eyou can have satisfaction in saying what you do, be able to pay your bills and look forward to going to work, that will be a huge start and not out of the realm of possibility! Then you can find a place you like within financial reason... The girl, if she's left because she's not strong enough, will either come back stronger for you or you will realize she wouldn't have witheld the test of time and faith in hard times. Keep the faith and when you're 25, you'll look back on it differently. Smile, big, it's not all that bad. And say a prayer for your doggy. It will all work out, kiddo. Try my words, hope they help. ems

magicklady

I know this was written last friday and hopefully by now things are looking better for you. Just hang in there things will get better!

Well, man... I'm sorry to hear about that unenjoyable stuff, I'm probably not a whole lot older than you are and I can say it's tough growing up... but look to the brighter side, you could have been fired. And sorry to say, but what did this girlie do to help you in your time of hard times? Sometimes our learning experiences are not easy. She will either come around or it will certainly show how she will be there for you in the future. There is someone out there not too far away and all for you. As for your place and your job, I know it's hard to look at it this way, but you've got to look up and look to you. Try to look at it as your chance to find new opportunities... and to find a happy you. If it's by yourself for now, you know how to rebuild those things that make you happy. Not everyone has even that starting point. First, an eviction notice is not positive but first look for a paying job wher eyou can have satisfaction in saying what you do, be able to pay your bills and look forward to going to work, that will be a huge start and not out of the realm of possibility! Then you can find a place you like within financial reason... The girl, if she's left because she's not strong enough, will either come back stronger for you or you will realize she wouldn't have witheld the test of time and faith in hard times. Keep the faith and when you're 25, you'll look back on it differently. Smile, big, it's not all that bad. And say a prayer for your doggy. It will all work out, kiddo. Try my words, hope they help. ems

you poor thing, i feel so bad for you. i have this philosophy to never say that things can't get any worse cause they always can and will. so all i can say is try to take the focus off the bad things somehow.