I need some more help!!!

Alright,so i broke up with the jerky cop,and now this guy I have liked since 6th grade is talking to me. My question is: this guy treated me like crap in the past but I still like him a lot and I'm not sure if I should get involved with him cuz I think he'll use me.Like, in private, he's really sweet ,but he won't tell his friends that he likes me,even though they all know it.I'm just really scared of getting hurt by this guy because I don't think he wants anything but sex,which he won't be getting for a while ,but then again, he's really hot and a little part of me wants to just screw him and never talk about it ,like he's gonna do that, so why can't I? but I know that my feelings are already involved,so WHAT IN THE HELL SHOULD I DO??????????????

billy the kid

glad to hear you broke up with the cop... now as far as the other guy, you need to ask your self if you can deal with just sex.. that's all some people need in a relationship.. so if this will tide you over for a while go for it, and if not you already know the answer

Alright,so i broke up with the jerky cop,and now this guy I have liked since 6th grade is talking to me. My question is: this guy treated me like crap in the past but I still like him a lot and I'm not sure if I should get involved with him cuz I think he'll use me.Like, in private, he's really sweet ,but he won't tell his friends that he likes me,even though they all know it.I'm just really scared of getting hurt by this guy because I don't think he wants anything but sex,which he won't be getting for a while ,but then again, he's really hot and a little part of me wants to just screw him and never talk about it ,like he's gonna do that, so why can't I? but I know that my feelings are already involved,so WHAT IN THE HELL SHOULD I DO??????????????

Aren't you only 15?? What are you doing having or thinking of having sex right now?? At this age you should be dating, not as a way to "get" a guy but as a way to learn how you should be treated when you finally DO make a mature decision to give yourself physically.

6th grade is a long time ago and people change. But if this guy won't acknowledge he likes you in public then RUN. When he approaches you in private be polite but don't even give him a hint that you have other feelings for him. Have something else urgent to do and excuse yourself. When you see him in public pretend to be busy looking/talking/seeing something else (i.e., "ignore" him but in a way that he won't think you're angry). When and if he ever speaks to you in public (because, see, that's the only way to get his attention..make him come to you), be just a tad nicer to him than you would be in private. Smile, nod, be encouraging and be the first to end the conversation (politely) and walk away.

This is called "training." :) You want to carefully ignore (punish in a non-vindictive manner, really) behavior you don't like and reward behavior you do like. You also want to make him see that he has to work to get you...men don't appreciate or take care of things they don't have to work for (WRITE THAT DOWN...:)

Good luck!

LT