does he love me?

my boyfriend of three years has no desire to have sex with me anymore. i dont think hes cheating but ive been wrong in the past with more trustworthy men. he says he will be with me for the rest of my life but he wont help me physically,emotionally,financially,or mentally. he says "deal with it".sometimes he seems sincere but he is really good at lieing with a straight face.i think he wants to be here because of his daughter and its a free ride through life. i really love him but im scared he doesnt love me. im not ugly or stupid,but nobody is guaranteed to fall in love and live happily ever after.whos to say i ever will.please give me some feedback. could it ever work?

So he has told you, and I quote from your post, "he will be with me for the rest of my life but he won't help me physically, emotionally, financially, or mentally."

You also say "I think he wants to be here because of his daughter and its a fee ride through life."

This sounds like a real love story if I've ever heard one. I can certainly understand why you're head over heels for this bum and how you really love him, as you say.

Lady, you need a really COLD, COLD shower. You may even need to accidentally trip and fall on your head to get the connections in your brain in the proper place for you to realize you are in a BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD situation.

In your last sentence, you ask, "Could it ever work?" What??? You don't have anything to make work. I get more caring and love from my CAT. I mean the termites in my house give me more companionship. I can go outside and interact with the birds better than you interact with this guy. I get more warmth from my feet against the sidewalk than you do from this guy.

Why would you want to fix something that hasn't even been invented yet when you could easily spend a little time and find something out there that is right for you. For starters, you might look for somebody who would be willing to help you physically, emotionally, financially and mentally (if you need all that much help) and you could help him in return. Wouldn't that be a great situation?

Now, if this jerk has whittled down your self-esteem so much that you don't feel you deserve better, he ought to pray I never have an encounter with him because afterwards he would seriously need help PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, FINANCIALLY AND MENTALLY!!!

Can you say R-U-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!