Im Doomed

tackleboxteddybear

tackleboxteddybear

Ok here goes.again.

I dont have teh balls to talk to anywoman who I deem girlfriendable.Im too into finding Misses right not right now & am the sweet type who cant wait to have kids.Im the "Nice Guy" who always gets into the friends catogory.

Some women if i get a number & give mine they never call me back after a weekeven though i try to do the hole wait a few days thing.Ive been hurt trampled by women in my past.

Havent been in a relationship in 3 years & before that 3 years prior.Ive gotten lazy about the hole pursuit of women because of my cowardlyness or shyness & I think maybe lowself esteem.

"LoL just like most other pple here im all like Me me me"

I guess what im asking is how do i build up confidence in myself & a drive to accomplish?

Is there a pill i can take do i need a penis enlargement.

Im 23 & on an island not going anywhere (well im goin to a trade school for certification) & alls ive ever ever wanted was a lady a companion a lover & a friend whom insights a passion in me & sparks the glory of life for me once more.SOmeone to share the world with a queen for my kingdom.(is this a lil story booklike of a dream)

Damnit if i won the lottery the chicks would be all over me like joe millionaire.LoL

Also if a woman asks me if my piercings hurt does that mean she is trying to start a conversation with me & that shes kinda intrested testin the waters so to speak?

Im very unsure & confused so if someone has a gun ill forgive u if u shoot me.LoL

• Author
tackleboxteddybear

I get laid like a snail runs the mile.It rarely happens.Im not the barhopper type either.

i think you have to question yourself. do you realize you are clinging to the myth of happily ever after. You need to look inside for your answers, not outside for someone else to appear and make everything right. ;)