I'm hurt...

So I just found out that my fwb is lying to me. Now I understand the fwb relationship, I know that we have separate lives BUT that does not excuse lying to me. I'll call him to see if he wants to see me that day and first he'll string me along forcing me to call back by saying things like "I don't know yet" or "Maybe" and making me seem needy to everyone else. Then I give up or he says no he's staying home tonight and I go out with my own friends and I'll find out that he went out. I'm not hurt he went out but lying and purposely avoiding me, that's what hurts. I'm 20 and he's 22 btw and I feel like at this age we should be mature enough and if he says no to me I'm not gonna die. Plus his actions are just so wrong for this he'll always ask if I have been out with another guy when I don't ask him at all. I know I have to confront him about lying but how should I go about this?

sugarmomma

First off, you are only 20 years old. Why would you put yourself in a FWB situation? You deserve someone that will be with you because of who you are, not what you have to offer in the bedroom. I am a lot older than you and I can say that women can rarely have sex without having their emotions get involved, which is what is happening to you.

Don't fool yourself into believing that you can only have a sexual r with this guy because clearly you have feelings for him, otherwise it wouldn't matter to you what he does.

The first mistake you made is initiating sex first. You should be able to call the shots as to when you will be with him. Let him be the one to ask and you tell him when and where.

I wouldn't pursue this kind of r with him though. You like him too much. Wait for love. Stop settling for sex.

I agree with that. You definitely like him. Play the game right back at him. You may get a little more out of him if you play hard to get. If you're going to subject yourself to this type of situation then you have to play the game. You'll be more in control. I'm in a similar situation. Let him be the one to call/txt you. If you're always the one initiating conversation, you'll never know if he sees you as more than a piece of ass. The harsh reality is that he may be seeing someone else or perhaps several others. Its probably not serious, but if you take our advice on this at least you'll be able to say that he was the one contacting you. You'll have your pride and won't have to feel rejected.