starting a conversation with agirl

bigdaddysheikh

bigdaddysheikh

HY I would like to know how i would ask a girl that works with me , what she likes? does she have a byfreind? what are her interests?

i have only known this girl for like 2 days and i have very deep feelings bout her. I would do anything top get her. i would like input from girlz and guys thnx.

You have very deep feelings for a girl and you don't know what she likes, whether or not she has a boyfriend, and what her interests are?

I think your deep feelings are other than in your heart and that's OK. Just want you to be aware we know what you're up to.

As for your querie (be absolutely sure this is a girl), why not try:

1. What sorts of (food, clothes, movies, etc.) do you like?

2. Do you have a boyfriend?

3. What sorts of things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Whenever you want to know some information about a member of the opposite sex, the very best way is to simply ask her confidently.

We will be eagerly awaiting the answers!!!

I am female so here is your female point of view.

First of all, you have only known this girl for two days and no nothing about her personally so I can only assume you are feeling physical attraction at this time and wishing to get to know her personally. Please be aware of this ... be rational. "Deep feelings" in only 2 days, I think not :)

How can you approach her and get to know her? Ask her if she is busy after work one day and would like to have a bite to eat with you (or even just coffee and donuts or something). Give her the option of meeting you there or you driving as most women like to meet the first time by driving there themselves in case they need to "develop a headache" and leave (lol). Now, by doing this, she can let you know if she is already involved so you can just let it go immediately and move on.

If she says ok, then keep the date! If she says she is busy, you can politlely ask her for a raincheck and ask when she would be available. If she says she will have to get back with you, don't ask her again for a date until which time she lets you know she has the time. She may just be trying to be nice to you as you are not her type ... and that's ok. At least you will know :)

biggdaddy:

Deep feelings after just two days? Just wondering in what location these feelings are; if located south of your head/heart, I'm thinking L-U-S-T? How do you ask her out? You go up to her and ask her. If she has a boyfriend, or isn't interested, she'll probably turn you down. If she says yes, take her out and talk to her; you'll find out a lot about her and her interests. Given time, those "deep feelings" may grow, diminish, or be sated. Best of luck.

HY I would like to know how i would ask a girl that works with me , what she likes? does she have a byfreind? what are her interests? i have only known this girl for like 2 days and i have very deep feelings bout her. I would do anything top get her. i would like input from girlz and guys thnx.