I'm confused?

John

My girlfriend and I have been together for approximately nine months. The problem is that I think she has stronger feelings for me than I have for her. I know that I need to talk to her about it, but how do I bring it up? Also, she likes to do things such as sit and just stare at one another. For example, when I'll drop her off after a date, even if I want to get home, she'll just sit there and stare at me. I guess I'm just not into that, but I can't exactly say, "get out of my car, I want to go home". What do I do?

My girlfriend and I have been together for approximately nine months. The problem is that I think she has stronger feelings for me than I have for her. I know that I need to talk to her about it, but how do I bring it up? Also, she likes to do things such as sit and just stare at one another. For example, when I'll drop her off after a date, even if I want to get home, she'll just sit there and stare at me. I guess I'm just not into that, but I can't exactly say, "get out of my car, I want to go home". What do I do?

sounds to me you really do need to talk to her. maybe even take some time away from the relationship. cause if you already feel the feelings are different they probably are. just tell her that you need some time to youre self, make sure she knowes it's not for someone else, then take a couple weeks and keep youre distance let yourself see how you feel about the girl then. BUT BE HONEST LIES END UP HURTING EVERYONE IN THE END.