putting my arm around her in the movies or no?

OK heres whats going down, me and my friend are gonna watch a movie tomorrow night and i think i wanna make the first move ( i really like her a lot)!!

so yea she's cool with being around me and i dont think she minds me sitting or acting more intimate with her than usual...altho if you count this time, it is the first!

im unsure about her feelings towards me so i would like to try and put my arm around her shoulder and see what kind of reaction she has...Do you think this is a wise desicion?

And if i were to do it...how can i tell whether she likes it or disapproves of my action?

ArdeaCandidissima

This wouldn't be my choice. When I was a teenage girl, boys were always doing this. Yawn...stretch...'oh my, look where my arm is now. It moves of its own accord'. It seemed so contrived and obvious.

How about leaning over to her, whispering comments about the preview, asking her if she is comfortable (temperature), sharing popcorn, squeezing her arm during scary parts, etc.? Be real, don't sit there for hours plotting "your move".

• Author

hm..those didnt come to mind, thanks Ardea! i'll keep that in mind!

I've never put my hand on her arm/shoulder/hands before....I wouldnt know how she would react if i were to do something like that

I dunno...i always kinda enjoyed it when guys put thier arms around me..but of course i never had many guys iterested in me, so i found it flattering..hehe. But I would go for it and see what happens..

i'm against cocky, but confident rocks.

there is nothing ickier than "coy" men - just place her under your arm. if you're into being coy, though, wait till she leans down for something and get the arm up there before she gets back.

good luck, sugar! let us know how it goes!