I like my casual's friend

So I have this female friend, we hang out maybe a few times a month. She is very interested and attracted to me, but I from the beginning made it clear I don't want anything official. So we are certainly not dating on any level. We've made out a few times, nothing serious. I have the common problem of realizing I am super interested in one of her best friends. Since I am not dating this girl, can I pursue her friend?

you sure do want to fire up a ***** storm don't you. you"re gonna have to distance yourself from the first girl first. and i'm not talking about just a week or two. otherwise this could get really interesting real quick.

Since I am not dating this girl, can I pursue her friend?

you can pursue her but most likely you won't get her

As a woman, I'd be horribly turned off if a guy that was fooling around with my friend came on to me.

ya thats what i meant

Not a very bright idea, unless you want to be the creator of drama. You are aware that your friend has feelings for you, so if you care for her at all as a friend, HER friends are off limits to you. If you don't care about her enough for that, and go after the girl anyway, chances are they will both think you are scum for doing it and you won't have either of them. Sorry.