Newbie saying hello!

Hello there!

It‘s good to finally find a forum dedicated to humans rather than sex craved weirdos.

I‘m a 36 YO. man still seeking for what he is looking for. (Copyright borderline here hehe!)

I like to think of myself as a very self educated man in various fields such as sociology and psychosociology. (Scores a lot in scrabble.)

My hobbies are various. From Classic books such as Herbert, Dostoievsky and Tolstoi to name a few.

I also am a huge music lover. (like everybody.) Django, Morrisson, Fersen and so on.

I lead a very fullfilling life but i must admit that for some unknown reasons am a very, VERY shy guy.

Anatomically, I am very average if not skinny. Despite my age; it is not rare that i must show my ID to enter adult places such as bars and clubs. ( Can‘t stand stripper clubs. Makes me feel like a looser pervert.)

I am only here to exchange with people who look beyond the sexual side of relationships. And, since we are on the net; i know very well that distances between vitual friends are generally restrained to mail and messages.

When it comes to romance, i am generally drawn towards mature womens. (Between 30 and 55 to be precice.) It‘s only a matter of temper than physical attraction. Being a quiet man, i naturally prefer calm tempered womens rather than party animals.

Well, it‘s all i can think of for the moment.

Looking foward to meet you all. Men or women.

Peace!

P.S. Forgive my spelling. I Don‘t have the chance to write in English as often as i would like to. (Yeah, I‘m French Canadian.)

SoulSearch_CO

Hello, Photon. I hope you're not looking for a date, here. LOL Good luck in that. But if you're just looking for somewhere to hang out, I say "welcome." This board is one of my favorite places on the internet.

Teehee....sidenote...it's "women," not "womens." ESL? :laugh:

• Author

Thank you for your welcome and for the grammar check lol ! It‘s always nice to have answers when a newbie posts for the first time. Don‘t hesitate to ask me anything so you can all get to know me better.(Exept my credit card number lol.) Seeya!

kenofqueens

Welcome. As a newbie, I was wondering "where's the introductions category?", so I hope you don't mind my piggybacking onto your thread. Would someone please tell if there is an intro page?

Sorry for any grammatical errors, but I'm a product of the NYC public education system.

SoulSearch_CO
Welcome. As a newbie, I was wondering "where's the introductions category?", so I hope you don't mind my piggybacking onto your thread. Would someone please tell if there is an intro page?

Sorry for any grammatical errors, but I'm a product of the NYC public education system.

No formal forum for it. Usually the intro thread is something like, "This is my first time posting. Here's my situation." Usually people end up posting out of a life crisis. :) So generally they aren't that worried about a formal intro. Maybe that's why there's no forum for it. But also, IME from forums, usually just the newbies hang out in the intro forum, anyway. LOL So just dive right in. Welcome!