What's with them college girls?

Hello everybody:

I'm a sophmore in college and I'm a bit confused. It seems that most girls don't want relationships in college, they just want to have friends with "benefits". Maybe its just me but ever since school started I've dated a few women and they all ended with me because they didn't want to be tied down to a guy.

I thought maybe I was rushing them, but 2 weeks before school ended, I've met this wonderful girl. I've met her because she always hangs around my friends and about the 3rd night i hanged out with her she kissed me. I was surprised because I didn't think I was flirting too much with her. Also, she's been hanging around my friends for a while and she never attempted that with them. Anyway, that happened with a week of school left and since then we hanged out a few times and the kissing has progressed into muuch much more. She's gone home now but she says she will came back in town before my anual summer party. I will invite her of course..but I also don't want to get hurt in the end. I also get mixed signals..Last thing I want to do is take time away from her girlfriends or whatever she has to do.

How do I know she's not one of those girls that doesn't want a relationship but rather a friend with a benefit? I don't wanna bring it up because I'm afraid it will make things awkward and I don't want to scare her away. The more I hang out with her, the more I like her and I really wouldn't mind if she became mygirlfriend. However I don't know if she feels the same way. What should I do??

You need to talk kto her about it it is the only way tho find out what she wants from you. Maybe she wants the same and is afraid that you don't. College girls also believe that men aren't interested in relationships.

Hello everybody: I'm a sophmore in college and I'm a bit confused. It seems that most girls don't want relationships in college, they just want to have friends with "benefits". Maybe its just me but ever since school started I've dated a few women and they all ended with me because they didn't want to be tied down to a guy. I thought maybe I was rushing them, but 2 weeks before school ended, I've met this wonderful girl. I've met her because she always hangs around my friends and about the 3rd night i hanged out with her she kissed me. I was surprised because I didn't think I was flirting too much with her. Also, she's been hanging around my friends for a while and she never attempted that with them. Anyway, that happened with a week of school left and since then we hanged out a few times and the kissing has progressed into muuch much more. She's gone home now but she says she will came back in town before my anual summer party. I will invite her of course..but I also don't want to get hurt in the end. I also get mixed signals..Last thing I want to do is take time away from her girlfriends or whatever she has to do. How do I know she's not one of those girls that doesn't want a relationship but rather a friend with a benefit? I don't wanna bring it up because I'm afraid it will make things awkward and I don't want to scare her away. The more I hang out with her, the more I like her and I really wouldn't mind if she became mygirlfriend. However I don't know if she feels the same way. What should I do??
billy the kid

I'm far from the expert, but I did go to college, and I still can't spell, but I did a lot of social interacting, so here's what I think: they are wanting to consentrate on school and not guy's, unless yourfixing to graduate. Ya see they want something they can fall back on in case the relationship doesn't work out, like who doyou know that want's to work for min. wage at 25 if they don't have to.( no put down to any one that does we all did) but who doesn't want to work at something they really like doing and the only way to do that is to further your ed. so once your a senior expect plenty of dates and girls wanting relationships. while I was in school I saw a bunch of people drop out because they got married,had kids, so on and so forth that stuff happens in relationships that get serious.. I hope you get my point here. It's not that they don't like you