i really need help. im relly like this girl that goes 2 a diffierent school then me but i c her like every secondf day on the train. and i also see her at my physics tutor. im 2 shy to talk to her.. i dont even know how to start a conversation with her.. my friend knows her and he told her that i like her but i think she doesnt even know who i am. im not sure but i think she likes me to.. i sometimes c her looking at me then when she sees that i see her she quickly looks away.. im not sure wat i should do.. please help me.

Chances are....since your friend told her you like her....she will make it a point to figure out who you are. See if she tries to catch your eye or smiles at you.

I know it's difficult for a young man when he is shy to talk to new girls. Work at it though. It's part of the learning process....and one day....the right lady....will respond.

Arabess is right.... what do you have to lose, just ask her out... the worst she can say is "no!" Take it from shy guy myself, you just got to get out there and do it.... there are many more fish in the sea if she isn't the one for you. Good Luck!!!!