Indecision About Committment

Ok, I'm a 20 year old male in college. I'm dating a beautiful girl, and there's no lack of love & sex in our relationship. However, there are several other girls who flirt with me on a regular basis, and I'm sure that I could, if I wanted to, be sleeping with many other girls as well. I would NEVER cheat on my girlfriend, so the question is, do I stay with her, or do I break up with her and live the bachelor's life for awhile. I mean, we're not planning a wedding anytime soon. I'm sure I sound like a shmuck, but damn, I'm in college and there are beautiful girls all around me. Should I be limiting myself?

By having these feelings you are not doing your girlfriend justice. She probably expects that you have eyes only for her (disregarding the usual lusting that young men do). Your message portrays that you WANT to live the bachelor life, and it's better if you end things with your girl now and do that rather than hurting her by cheating on her, or making this decision later.

On the other side of that fence, I heard some great advice the other day "Penises and vaginas are all the same and sex is sex, but finding someone to make it special is a rare thing you shouldn't let go of."

Just somethings to think about. Good luck

On the other side of that fence, I heard some great advice the other day "Penises and vaginas are all the same and sex is sex, but finding someone to make it special is a rare thing you shouldn't let go of."

EXACTLY!!!!!!