im puzzeled about this

there is a girl at work who im not sure if she is interested in me. she always waits for me before she goes to lunch today she waited about 30 minutes before going to lunch and she always wants me to work near her one day she even "stole" my phone number and now we text each other somewhat not a lot only when were both at work and i never thought anything of it before since she has a boyfriend who also work at the same place but yet everyone thinks were going out since we always seem to be together . so i guess my question is should i make a move on it or just continue as friends

incineration

well before you do any moves.. try analyze the situation first coz you said that she has boyfriend already and worst is, he's working in the same place.. try to ask about her current status with her boyfriend :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

they did break up a couple of days ago but im not sure as how to approach her and even hinting about me asking her out since i was friends with her and her ex boyfriend and we haven't really talked much lately.

I would consider analyzing the situation a bit more. Boyfriend? Girls can be sly when fishing for male attention. Put out a few signals and see if you get some back. (eyes, touch her hand, compliment here or there). Be suttle about it not creepy.