Starting to fancy best friend & i dont want to!

Guiltyascharged

Guiltyascharged

Ok, firstly i am married thats why i want these feelings gone asap!

Secondly, the huge problem is these feelings are for a mutual friend of mine and my husbands, infact our best friend.

I have always got on very well with him and always in a way thought he was attractive but never thought anymore of it.

Recently we have started spending more time together as he is helping me with my business and now when our big group of friends all go out, i start getting jealous if he talks to women?! I am very protective of him and always have been. He also always looks out for me and we are really good friends who have both been there for each other when things get rough.

Now i dont want to be thinking or feeling this but I now think about him a lot in the day in a way thats more than you should for a friend and i really dont want to!!

I love my husband and would never want to ruin that and i certainly do not want to lose my best friend.

But how do you stop these feelings? I dont want to stop seeing him as he is my best friend and i enjoy his company, so do my children and my husband!

Will these feelings simply go away? How can i make them go away?

I assume this is a crush and in the 7 years of my relationship i have never had one before and i really, really dont like it! Its messing my head up!?

The crush is coming form the work relationship, the proximity you two share. Is there a way to limit that?

I hate to say it, but the only way I've ever been able to get over a crush is to stop seeing that person for a period of time.

Yep, stop seeing him. Stop making reasons to see him. If you dontm the feelings will ony get stronger because you really want them to. Stay out of his proximity. Thats the only way.