in love with best friend

Josh

I met this girl at work two years ago and she starte going out with my cousin so we were hanging out a lot together and became very close. About 5 months ago they bke up and haven't been talking at all. I find myself ALWAYS with her and I have very strong feelings for her and I told her and she says she is very flattered but never says anything else. I do everything for her as if I were her boyfriend and now some other guy has showd an interest in her and I am incredibly jealous. what the hell should I be doing?

Hey, if you want a relationship with her, ask for it. If she doesn't believe there is romance there, then you can't exactly complain if she takes up with others. You can't just expect to have some sort of unspoken claim on her. There's no guarantee she is going to feel the same way about you either. If she doesn't, oh well. That is what happens in the world. If we all had the power to please everyone, you wouldn't be asking for advice. You need to put some action to your feelings, otherwise they might as well not exist to the rest of the world.