Can I have a second opinion?

There's this guy at work that I like. He flirts big-time with most of the ladies, and I'm no different, except this is what I noticed. He calls me by my last name. He takes notice of me, and is vocal about it. He makes excuses to talk to me, and get close to me, be wherever I am. Also, he seems to "linger". He leaves a little earlier than I do, but sometimes his car is still there and the minute I know he's seen me, he drives away.

I really don't have much experience with the opposite sex, so I thought I'd get a second opinion.

What was the first opinion?

I hope there is something attractive about him other than what you've described, cuz this ain't much.

You said that he calls you by your last name. Are the two of you in the military? Tell us more about him...

Two rules - Never date anyone you work with - Never date anyone you go to school with.

I speak from experience --

Well, if you want to take that chance, fine, but that's one of my rules. I've seen threads on here where college students were dating and then broke up, and in their posts they put, "I have to see her/him in biology class and it hurts so bad". That's why it's one of my rules.

Granted -- win some, lose some, but I wouldn't take that chance. I already work with my ex and I can't stand it. This was my mistake and I base my rules off of it.

If I were to date someone and we are both in school, she would have to be from another school.

i agree that it's a good strategy - an ex of mine goes to the same school as i do, and i have to purposely avoid some places b/c i don't want to bump into him. in a big school, it's OK as long as you're at different faculties, hence in different buildings...

thanks for pointing this out,

-yes