whats this mean?

outdoorsgirl42

outdoorsgirl42

OK i need some major guy advice here. i posted before but i'll recap. I met this guy who is a single dad w/ 3 kids i am a single mom 2 kids. (were 25) well we hit it off right away a real connection and all. Well we started talking all the times we did 3 dates with teh kids and stuff then we were going to go out on our frist date w/just us he called and told me he was scared b/c he was falling for me too fast etc. so we didnt go

we didnt talk for a few days then he came over apologized and since then we have been getting togetgher like 4/5 times a week at my house and a few dates. we have had sex but its not what we do everytime etc. Well the dilemma is that When i asked him where we stood he said he didnt want to be commited and that he just wants to be friends bc hes been w/ someone for so long (hes been divorced a year) and etc hes scared and right now all he can offer is his friendship.

but the part i'm having trouble is he calls me like 5 or more times a day even thought we just talk about 10 min each time and we see each other like 4/5 times a week and we have sex. so what would change with us beign in a realtionship?????? i dont understand. I am not going to talk to him this weekend i think we need some time apart. but I just dont udnerstand he told me maybe evnetually we can be in a relationship but not right now??

so any ideas?? im just confused , if we are acting like we are in a realtionship except not saying that we are. whats the problem should i talk to him about this? thanks in advance. i'm just so confused

what would be different is that he would be committed to you ... the way it is now, he could turn around and drop you any moment, and not owe you an explanation b/c he did tell you that he doesn't want an r/s with you...

good luck,

-yes