unsure!

:o

I'm a 26 year old single mom,I have a friend that is like a part of my family he loves my son and my mom,they feel the same about him. When I met him he was in the middle of a messy divorce and we became neighbors and friends,well that was 3 years ago I always had a special place in my heart for him,then in march things started to change I go and watch movies and spend a lot more time with him we started kissing and touching but have not gone all the way,sorry I sound like im still in high school. Anyway he said that he is wanting to start looking for a person that wants to be in a relationship but how do I know if it's me or i'm just the in between in tell he finds someone else?

well,he said he was looking for a relationship,and he seems to enjoy your company. just take it easy,enjoy your time together and see what happens. woman do have a way of making a man see her way:cool:

• Author

I'll try that, but guys have hidden deapths and they are good at playing a woman,as they always say women do. I guess time will tell.