i dont know wut to do

Hey ppl! Ummmm, I have this question and i hope somebody can help me wit this problem. Well it was like 2 weeks ago and my girlfriend and me was suppose to spend time wit each otha, I took a chance to sneak out my house and go ova there, so i went ova there and my home boy was in her house, but my home boy likes to joke around alot wit me, like he'll say imma f*ck ur girl, then i'll get mad and say thats not cool, but n e wayz. I went there and he was there but that night i was drunk and high, so i was sh*t faced.so they came out of her room and we walked around the nieghborhood plus he had a blunt. but the bad thing is he tried to get her high and he slept ova there. in his short, and on the bed. but they said that they didn't do anything but, how am i suppose to know that. so I got mad at them, then now i cant trust them and im thinking bout breaking up wit her but me and her has been going out for bout 9 months. but i need some advice and need some help.

1) Stop substance abuse. (It leads to bad judgment and ugly situations.)

2) Break up with your girlfriend. (Sounds cheap and easy - STD bait.)

3) Stay away from this home boy. (I can't believe you ever spoke to him again after he amusingly threatened to "f*ck your girl".)

4) Get an education.

You're welcome!

Dog... Obviously he has slept there before.. and if not he doesnt have any respect for you nor your girl. Your girl should have more respect for herself and for you not allowing him to sleep in her bed.. I mean WTF? is everyone allowed in the bed??? I you see it necessary to leave her do so right away before anything escalates. one