Need a reality check

undecided_soul

undecided_soul

I need a slap or dose of reality, I try to keep it short as possible and in advance sorry for my grammar, not so much my forte.

It all started around 9 months ago, I met someone that I just clicked so well with online. We talked nearly every single day. However there were times we’re just so cold to each other, I guess feeling of abandonment. On occasion he would just leave for 3 weeks the max of no contact not one word. It drove me crazy, but each time he came back apologizing again and again. As of the latest, we didn’t talk for a month, I thought I had some thing to do with it, as my last words was, ‘going out on the town talk soon ok’. However that wasn’t the case, he confessed he had a fling, which is unusual as he doesn’t get along with most girls. He explained his absent, as he was helping her move into her new apartment which was 500 miles away.

I guess my question is, should I just move on, even though we are so right for each other… but I guess im just looking for a reality check from an outsider.

Thanx for reading, any reply is great.

No, you are NOT so right for each other, oh please!!

First of all, it's all online - don't be silly.

Secondly, he's 'cheated' on you.

And unless he commits 100% to you and says you are the one and only for him - he probably will again, and why shouldn't he? He's a free agent.

So are you.

Relax.

Let your hair down, get out and get some fresh air, and meet people face to face.

Reality check over.

Reality check.. this will hurt..

He has a life.. a real life..

And he's just spending less than 10% of his time online, unless when he's lonely.

I won't think too much of him if i were you.. just enjoy his company..

FM