Do I get him a bday gift now that we're back together?

imjustagirl

Just curious what the overall consensus was....

We've been back "together" (dating..for 20 days and officially back to boyfriend/girlfriend for 9 days) after a breakup (he initated due to people harrassing him about marriage) that lasted for a tad longer than a week.

I bought him a xmas gift, then he broke up with me and wanted to be friends. So I just gave him the gift saying "this was supposed to be your xmas present." Well, later that day, we decided to give it another try...leaving me wonder, do I buy another gift?

Plus, his bday is coming up...do I get him the gift I was thinking about getting him in the first place, or just get a card.

I really love him, but I'm not sure if he's even getting me anything for xmas....

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

~justa~

if he breaks up with you cause he is getting ragged on, why would you waste money or time on him, a card is plenty! if his friends will allow you to do that.

Why would you think he isn't giving you anything for Christmas?

Depending on how serious the relationship is.....would be what I would use as the thought process as to what to get for him. OFCOURSE you want to give him a b-day present!!!!!

• Author

Zankon: We've been "together" what will be a total of 10 months in just a few short days...

Arabess: We were serious, practically living together for 6 months, then had a "break" for a week...as for getting a gift myself...I guess I'm still stunned at the fact that he wanted to take a break

tattoomytoe: things were going way to fast in our relationship to begin with. We saw each other everyday and he was basically living with me for the past 6 months...getting ragged on by his friends, my family, his family, was just the next process that we had to overcome. We talked about the marriage thing and agreed that we're going to take things slow and we do know we want to spend the rest of our lives together...just marriage is just a thing that's a little taboo right now.