my boyfriend and my brother

Babycakes

I don't know how to start this but i have a real problem with my boyfriend and my brother being friends.my brother was friends with my boyfriend before i met him me and will my boyfriend hooked up after a couple weeks of being around him ihad this huge crush on him and we hooked up. things were going great the first couple of months but then my brother started telling will bulls*** about me and me and my brother would always fight.me and will have been together for 1year and 5months alot of stuff has gone on lately. steve and will use to live together but steve kicked him out cause he got in trouble so will moved and told me he wasn't ever gonna be friends with steve again and said he would change and be abetter boyfriend well it lasted for a couple of weeks then he became friends with him again and now he's mean again . he tells e i cant hang around people that he don't like and he has to know where i'm at.but when i do the same he tells me to screw off.

he also asked me to move in with him but later my brother asked if he could move in with him and he said yes and he knows i don't get along with steve. help me

Your boyfriend and your brother seem to have an OK relationship. Your boyfriend seems to be more fond of your brother than you.

Both of these chumps are extremely immature. Your brother likes to stir crap and your boyfriend doesn't think enough of you to ignore his remarks.

You need to find a new boyfriend!!!! And don't introduce any new boyfriend to your brother...he may still him away from you!!!

It's a wonderful world, isn't it!!!

If you backtrack (not more than two weeks), you will find several responses regarding this issue (siblings dating each others friends and the ensuing troubles...) good luck. Tony, as usual, gives it to you directly (read it again).

I don't know how to start this but i have a real problem with my boyfriend and my brother being friends.my brother was friends with my boyfriend before i met him me and will my boyfriend hooked up after a couple weeks of being around him ihad this huge crush on him and we hooked up. things were going great the first couple of months but then my brother started telling will bulls*** about me and me and my brother would always fight.me and will have been together for 1year and 5months alot of stuff has gone on lately. steve and will use to live together but steve kicked him out cause he got in trouble so will moved and told me he wasn't ever gonna be friends with steve again and said he would change and be abetter boyfriend well it lasted for a couple of weeks then he became friends with him again and now he's mean again . he tells e i cant hang around people that he don't like and he has to know where i'm at.but when i do the same he tells me to screw off. he also asked me to move in with him but later my brother asked if he could move in with him and he said yes and he knows i don't get along with steve. help me
magicklady

Kick his ass to the curb... he is worthless and you can do better.. you need to have a serious heart to heart with your brother and you two need to work out your problems..

I don't know how to start this but i have a real problem with my boyfriend and my brother being friends.my brother was friends with my boyfriend before i met him me and will my boyfriend hooked up after a couple weeks of being around him ihad this huge crush on him and we hooked up. things were going great the first couple of months but then my brother started telling will bulls*** about me and me and my brother would always fight.me and will have been together for 1year and 5months alot of stuff has gone on lately. steve and will use to live together but steve kicked him out cause he got in trouble so will moved and told me he wasn't ever gonna be friends with steve again and said he would change and be abetter boyfriend well it lasted for a couple of weeks then he became friends with him again and now he's mean again . he tells e i cant hang around people that he don't like and he has to know where i'm at.but when i do the same he tells me to screw off. he also asked me to move in with him but later my brother asked if he could move in with him and he said yes and he knows i don't get along with steve. help me