How can someone miss someone so crappy?????????/

GrayClouds

• Author
take a good hot shower.

Shave off your hair, and look in the mirror and tell yourself - "you feel like sh*t on the inside, and now you look like sh*t on the outside".

If you wouldn't shave off your hair, and make yourself look a complete numbnut, then why do it to yourself on the inside?

So.

feel like shaving your head?

I took your advise but do you really think I look like a numbnut? Is it 9 am yet?

Great!!

Now, you tell people:

"I'm still in pain about my ex.

but I've given myself until my hair grows back to the way it was, to finally get over her.

Once my hair has grown back to normal, I will have also outgrown her.

Count the days with me, people!"

I have to say, the goatee brings a sinister look to you - but actually, you look kinda cute!

• Author
Great!!

Now, you tell people:

"I'm still in pain about my ex.

but I've given myself until my hair grows back to the way it was, to finally get over her.

Once my hair has grown back to normal, I will have also outgrown her.

Count the days with me, people!"

I have to say, the goatee brings a sinister look to you - but actually, you look kinda cute!

I wish I would look that good bald...

I don't think I doing the "whine me" as much as how do I get out of this place. She had issues; big issues, and I may have one or two. Who 's perfect? But she decided to quit on the relationship and took the crappy way out while trying to demonize me in the process. The ego took a hit. The heart took a hit. Logically I can get past that. It is the fact the despite the positives I am doing, I am for some reason getting pulled back in. That is what is demoralizing. Doing crappy, then well enough until it gets better , then back to crappy. What happen to the well enough? I understand a bad hour, a bad day, darn even a couple of bad days but a whole f'ing week?

So I go on LS for a bit of understanding / support. I get this woman, who appears to be a cross between a new age Buddhist and Xena the Warrior Princess given me all this tuff love BS. Yes, I probably need it (and actually quite grateful for it but I wont tell her that) though I don't like it. She has me seriously thinking of shaving my hair (and I got a pinhead, not a totally unattractive pinhead but a pinhead none the less). The reason, because I looking for something to get me back to well enough until it gets better. As I gander into my tool box, I see have already used everything in this Sears Craftsman 120 piece set (if I am honest it is as manly of a set I will ever need.) So I am at wits end. I know hitting myself with hammer or screwing myself (or more actually someone else) back to a better place is not going to work.

Yes it takes time but the clock is ticking. If I am not progressing I want to at least hit the snooze so I because going backwards, no matter how you look at it, is not going forward. I am no longer interested in just surviving I am looking for thriving.

So where is the damn razor...

Could I ask you a question then?

Why fight it?

So it's been a week of crap.

You know what?

That's seven days.

out of a lifetime. You know, it's not all that much, and it's not surprising it hurts.

This is the addiction of being in love.

The withdrawal symptoms.

just when you think you've kicked the habit, you get a momentary impulse, a nano-second's worth of a whiff of what was, and - #*shazzam!!*# jeezuschickenshyte, here we go again....

Can't shake it off?

Then don't try.

Instead of trying to get rid of it, recognise that the reason you can't just get rid of it, is because something within you is saying,

"Hang on, we haven't worked through this one, yet...."

Instead of using the 12lb club-hammer to beat it into submission, take the scalpel, new blade, tweezers and start ever so slowly locating it.

The pain.

Where is it?

I mean, where, physically within you, do you feel it?

Pinpoint it.

locate it.

With laser-precision, find its hiding place.

Now, slowly, start dissecting it, and define exactly what the trigger is.

What's this pain called?

is it, 'missing'?

Is it, 'empty'?

Is it, 'wondering'?

Give it a name.

give it an identity you can 'talk' to.

then ask it what the Fu*ck it wants from you.

What is it you can give that will slake its thirst and sate its hunger?

because it's just a sensation.

It's just a feeling.

but it's there, and it needs addressing.

Don't run from it then.

Embrace it.

welcome it.

Thank it, for without feeling it, you'd be a pretty insensitive kind of guy.

It tells you one thing, one thing for sure.

You have heart, and it beats.

And you're alive, and notwithstanding the agony, it's proof positive that you Love with intensity.

Sometimes, even the deepest of pains teach us that the pain we're feeling is good for us.

because we're good.

You're a good man, Gray, and you're worth going through this, because ultimately, love doesn't always give you the choice.

• Author
(and actually quite grateful for it but I wont tell her that)

If he won't then I will...Thank you TaraMaiden

:)

(New-Age buddhist/Xena warrior princess! :laugh: :laugh:)