Female friends

biggamer35

I am a 23 year old male and I want to make more female friends. My problem is social phobias. I have a lot easier time conversating with guys and making friends with them because the pressures off. But I am really nervous around girls, even if I am not interested in them sexually. I have a social event tomorrow night and I am dreading it because of the my anxiety but I just don't want to end up as the guy in the corner keeping to myself.(which has happened to me many times before).

I just don't know what to talk about or anything towards girls I am really bad at this.

I am a 23 year old male and I want to make more female friends. My problem is social phobias. I have a lot easier time conversating with guys and making friends with them because the pressures off. But I am really nervous around girls, even if I am not interested in them sexually. I have a social event tomorrow night and I am dreading it because of the my anxiety but I just don't want to end up as the guy in the corner keeping to myself.(which has happened to me many times before).

I just don't know what to talk about or anything towards girls I am really bad at this.

Heya,

sorry to hear about this.. I find that the same thing happens to me aswell.. message me if u wanna chat

Well here's a tactic. Obviously you have guy friends right? There has to be at least one of them who is a ladies man, or at least is the guy who can easily talk to women. Make that man your pilot and you be his wingman. Learn to talk to women in a group setting first, then once you become more comfortable you can move onto a one on one conversation. Once you realize there are far worse things in life than a girl not being interested in you, the pressure is let go.