Your the only one that can make yourself happy..but what about this aspect?

I know your the only one that can make yourself happy i completley understand this. I am still not yet happy with myself so there is no way i can date but my question to you is.

What if your completley happy with yourself..but havent been with a women in years and are so sexually frustrated..it just ruins you. Not having touch with a women or physical contact can drive people crazy. Including myself. What would you do in that situation..just say screw it and get un sexually frustrated? How does that part work?

splintered thing
What if your completley happy with yourself..but havent been with a women in years and are so sexually frustrated..it just ruins you. Not having touch with a women or physical contact can drive people crazy. Including myself. What would you do in that situation..just say screw it and get un sexually frustrated? How does that part work?

Accept it and get on with your life? Take care of yourself? I remind myself that my feelings are entirely my problem and my responsibility and it's not reasonable or appropriate to expect anyone else to base their actions or decisions on what's going on inside of *my* head.

Enjoy what you do have even if it's not everything you might want. Really experience a hug when you get one, the warmth of someone touching you, the smell of their skin and breath, the ways that they touch you that are different from how anyone else would. Notice the rest of the world around you, the way cloth, wood, and metal feel when you touch them; the smells and sounds you walk through every day. There's a lot of material out there to feed your senses with; don't just skim through it because it's not the particular sensation that's at the top of your wish list.