i need some help guys

ok my friend met this girl at his work she just moved here from california and they exchanged phone #s and sn's but he already has a gf and i told this girl that and now she hates him. i started talking to her on the internet we have been talking everyday for about a week ive never met her she lives like 10 mins down the road from me she gave me her number tonight and told me that we need to get together and i was like hell yeah. but nothing will happen for a while b/c she has bronchitis but she said when she gets better we will definately go out ive seen a pic of her and she is real pretty (my friend verified that it was her) and my question now is what should i do when i go out with this girl? tips on the conversation/ where to go? i dont want to mess this up

thanks

my advice? just show her that you're a great guy, and you won't secretly have a girlfriend behind her back. keeping a girl isn't a problem (most the time), it's getting her. it seems you already have this one. just keep up the good work and all should flow well.

• Author

keep in mind that this is during the day......i asked her if she just wanted to go to the mall and she said that was cool.......but any other suggestions

some xmas shopping or even just window shopping, some coffee (or lunch) sounds like a good way to get to know someone a bit.

have fun,

-yes

It's not quite true that women love being bought things...sometimes it can seem a bit full-on. If it's a first date, then yes, a small momento of the date could be nice, but if the guy tried to buy me an entire outfit, or a $200 pair of shoes, then I'd feel really creeped out.

I'm assuming you've already had the date...I hope all went well.

• Author

she was so understanding.......her parents wouldnt let me take her anywhere b/c they didnt know me so we were stuck in the mall all day.....so we just chilled and talked the whole time....i called her and told her that i thought that today was pretty ****ty and she was like yeah it was but its ok now that my parents can let u take me out we can go have some real fun.....so its all good....she is like the coolest girl............oh and she loves penguins and she saw this penguin thing that i think she wanted so u people think it would be cool next time i meet her be like "hey u forgot this at the mall" and give it to her?