What is the best cure for approach anxiety with women when dealing with other men in

dantheman4334

What is the best cure for approach anxiety with women when dealing with other men in the way?

I'm currently a sophomore in highschool. We have been blessed this year with a incredibly hot freshmen class, and more than one girl has caught my eye. Thing is, they are usually around some hot football player. Now, I look much better this year than freshman year do to some extensive clothes shopping, but, as if the fear of talking to those freshies isn't enough, having to do it with men who have a better chance than they do frightens me.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Dan-

When I was in HS I didnt give a CRAP what clothes OTHER gender's wore. Im a girl- as long as the dude isn't wearing three dollar sweat pants from Wal-Mart everyday no one really cared. The clothes do not make the man.

What makes the man is someone who can go after a girl with similar interests that compliments her body and mind at the same time. Walk up to your hottie (just make sure she's not already dating someone- find out through gossip or observation) and say, "Hey ______ is that a new top? Not trying to sound creepy but it really brings out your eyes." She/they (we always moved in groups back then) might giggle but don't be defeated. Walk away, head high, then repeat next week. "Morning ________ . That's a good color on you too!"

DO NOT repeat DO NOT mess up her name or just say you like her shirt/pants ect ect. Tell her WHY otherwise we think you mean you like how our boobs look in our shirt.

Have a class or two with her? Ask her for homework help!