you'll never belive my story but please help!

hollydoll

Well i just get right in to it......

i have been "seeing" this guy for about 8 monthes. in the last 3 weeks we have started getting more just the 2 of us and i thought it was really great.but last nighti found out that he was with someother girl and i got really upset. am i over reacting or did i have reason to be upset?

totaly confussed

holly doll

Dear Holly Doll:

You said yourself that in the last three weeks the two of your have started "getting more than just the 2 of us" which I assume you mean a threesome. So why are you upset he was with another girl if you were right there?

It also shouldn't be of any surprise that he would cheat on you if he is into threesomes this early in your relationship. If he is already bored with you sexually to the point of inviting others into the bedroom, you are in big trouble, babes.

Some couples, usually in their late 30's and older, go for the swinging scene, inviting others into their sex lives with them to add spice and make things more interesting. I don't think a very large percentage do that, however. If you view sex as an expression of love with someone special to you, then adding more veggies to the stew is spreading the love around and making it more of an impersonal sport. If it's just sex to you, no problem.

If this threesome stuff was your boyfriend's idea and you went along with it, fine. But he was basically putting you on notice that it takes a lot of sexual activity and diversity to make him happy.

You are not overreacting but you may have a reason to be upset. After all, you did go for the additions to the family. You are in real big trouble if he pops a honey with AIDS or some less threatening STD and brings it home to you.

Talk to your honey and find out why he has these particular desires and views about sex. If you can tolerate those views, no problem. If you can't, move on. But if he's bold enough to bring others into the bedroom after only eight months of dating, you may end up having sex with him and the rush hour crown at Grand Central Station in a few years.

If I were a girl, I'd dump him myself. He's too weird for my lifestyle...but he may be GREAT for yours.