Exploring with friend from highschool, need ideas!

So LS bombard with ideas! The story is pretty simple:

A few months ago my best friend and I met up with an old friend of ours from highschool (I'm only 24 so I guess HS wasn't that long ago but...). we were in the same class from 5th grade through 10th and then he finished up at another school. He was a total geek to shiek story. elementary and junior high years were not kind to him but something happened in highschool, he got all into nutrition and got really obsessive with working out and football and all that...needless to say, he's still a mental geek but with the body of a Roman god and he is hotttt. Our post high school years definitely were not similar, he went really manwhore and has just recently mellowed out and I got in a long intense relationship...zero "whoring" lol...He lives about 6 hours away but his family is obviously here so he was in town visiting them when we all met up for dinner. Since dinner, a couple months ago, he and I have been talking nonstop...most flirty, just teasing each other really. Honest to God I don't see it going anywhere super serious, and although I do kind of want to rape him, I actually would love to see us reconnect as friends...THAT being said, he's invited me up for a weekend (for a Rock Climbling Competition..I told you...random) which I probably won't go to and whether or not I do, hes coming into town at the end of next month and says he actually plans to be spending more time here in SD. NOw, I'm outgoing, I have friends blah blah blah , but for some reason I feel intimidated? He describes himself as the ultimate "Renassaince" man because he's insanely well rounded. Every month or so he goes camping in Yosemite...just him and a backpack because he's crazy outdoorzy..He's a certified EMT, former kayak instructor, sailing instructor, lifeguard...randomly picks up and goes to Europe, WHILST studying pre-med in school. I have a pretty good Job and I'm in school but still....I'm trying to brainstorm ways to be unforgettable? At least for a weekend? Some fun ideas? anything? I'm a little more nervous about it than I thought I'd be!

As far as what I feel about him, Id say its something of a crush. He seems to like me a lot too but I don't want to get all crazy involved if he's not going to get all crazy involved. I'm content to resign myself to when I'm with him and for at least a week or two afterwards, all he can think of is me.....So ideas? Specially men

First- you sound like me when I was 16. Not an insult- made me chuckle is all. That whole....wow... that was me......even though I'm younger than you... ANYHOW!

I myself am a Geek to Chic as well. I was a..ok...still am... a basement dwelling Asian Culture, video game loving nerd. However after HS i lost 20 lbs, discovered DD boob's are NOT my enemy along with *insert Zelda music DA DA DA DAAAAAA song here* learning how to talk to guys.

So if i was him, I would get a blast out of someone trying to fit in my my 'culture'. Bring up author's I know I like, watch the show's I like, or...Cosplay. (Video game nerds/star wars freaks/sci fi whores all have one fetish in common- dress up in a sexy, skimpy outfit from their favorite game/show/book, ect ect). Use google for a more exact term. Sex as a closer a must.

And if he's telling you he's a Renaissance Man- he's fishing for interest's/stroking his own ego. Bleh- REAL men wouldn't do that. I'd personally throw him back to sea. Your a passing fling before he gets an STD/STI and withers himself off. Some people want that though- just stand back and take stock.

• Author

some people want that....okay.....yes, i'm sure someone somewhere loves fishing for an STD....next post...

I never said he WAS the ultimate Renaissance man and I never said I drool at the sound of it...I think it's pretty douchey...but I wanted to give people a frame of reference. And trust me, I'm far from 16 in the ways of the world, and trust me after Godawful heartache, sometimes its nice to run into something that lets you feel 16 while you're in the off season...

Speaking of acting 16...how's Izzy?