What are the odds she is pregnant?

Cowboy2theCore

Cowboy2theCore

I had sex with a friend of mine I really like. Ok well I am just wondering what the odds are of her getting pregnant. The last time she had her period was like a week before August 21st. So I am guessing around the 15ish... I am the only guy she has done anything with since the very end of July. Well we had unsafe sex on the 20th of Sept. I asked her if she has irregular periods and she said she does. She didn't want to take the "pill after" and said that she can't get pregnant. I believe that women know the times that they can get pregnant or not. She should start her period in a week or two I believe. What are the odds that she could be pregnant?

Also, if she is I will take responsiblity and help her through this the best way I can. We just got lost in the moment and didn't think about using a condom. Maybe she thought about it but probally didn't care. I know the day before I tried and she didn't want to because I didn't have a condom on me.

LucreziaBorgia

Hmm.. generally speaking, you can enter the date of her period into a Pregnancy Calculator to get her most likely conception date. Since she has irregular periods it is hard to say, and not all women know when they are fertile.

It bothers me a bit that she would both deny the morning after and say that she can't get pregnant.

Of course, she may be pretty confident.

All you can do at this point is wait it out. A blood test will show a pregnancy in seven to ten days, and a home test can show a pregnancy in up to five days before a missed period.

I would say that the chances are low, but just give it time. If she has her period, consider it a bullet dodged and the two of you will need to talk about birth control.