Question for the guys

Is belly dancing a turn on for you guys?

I love dancing in general. But belly dancing seems pretty exiting too. Do men like to watch a girl belly dance?

I would say a big Heck Yeah to that one! I would love for someone to do a belly dance for me. I actually saw some of those stripper aerobics tapes and I must say one of my friends is using them and it's helped her physique :D

Whomever you do the dancing for, I am more than sure he will love it and give you a standing ovation so to speak! Lol.

Good luck!

hell, forget about what the GUYS think about it ... it's fun to do.

I took a very, very basic bellydance class for a couple of months and I felt GOOD. I was starting to be able to flex/stretch a little more, to feel more rhythmic (Mrs. Two Left Feet, I am) and just basically good about myself. Okay, and a little sexy, too, but that was a plus.

Run to the next available class ... you won't regret it!

quank

hmm...that sounds like it could be a turn on someday if someone did that to me..

but honestly..since no one's done that for me yet, i wouldnt know if it'd be a turn on or not

Got a nice belly? Know how to belly dance? I say BRING IT ON!! Any dance from a girl I find attractive is great to watch or even join in on (if its the kind where you can)

I just adore seeing women belly dance. Especially voloptuous ones. I have to admit though that I prefer to see Arabic women belly dance more than I do Caucasian women. Hope that's not too racist of me.