Hey its me again, in need of advice

To all you regulars (Tony, Magiclady, D, billy the kid and others) and you non regulars, your advice is very helpful and that's why I keep asking you guys about love advice, and here's another.

If you don't already know my situation, Me and my long time boyfriend broke up about a month ago. We're still friends and sometimes we fool around a little on the side.

Well, what's going on now is that I saw someone from my past whom I used to have really strong feelings for, yet he was already taken and I don't think he would have been interested (I was a dork when I knew him. His name is Ethan. Well, when I saw him the other day (we ran into each other in the mall) he was surprized at my appearance (I've lost a lot of wieght) and asked for my number. He called last night, and we're going to go on a date tonight. Well, I was really excited at first, but then I started crying because I still miss my exboyfriend (his name is Josh). I was crying hard too, like Josh broke up with me all over again. I think the crying was due to PMS, but if you ask any girl, PMS never lies about your feelings. What I'm asking is, do you think I'm ready to go out with other people? I'm leaning towards the yes side, I think that it will help me get over him. I also think that I should stop fooling around with Josh, but I would like other's opinions. When I get back from my date with Ethan, I'll post details.

Thanks,

Princess

ps: If you're wondering about the friend who has a crush on me that I am not attracted to, well, he's still around. He's starting to bug me too! I'm getting a little sick of him.

billy the kid

Princess, well I definately believe in Pms, but it sounds like your not really over Josh. I would say go out with Ethan and a few other guy's untill you know for sure you are over Josh. Go out as friends, stop looking for a relationship untill you have your head straight.. good luck

To all you regulars (Tony, Magiclady, D, billy the kid and others) and you non regulars, your advice is very helpful and that's why I keep asking you guys about love advice, and here's another. If you don't already know my situation, Me and my long time boyfriend broke up about a month ago. We're still friends and sometimes we fool around a little on the side. Well, what's going on now is that I saw someone from my past whom I used to have really strong feelings for, yet he was already taken and I don't think he would have been interested (I was a dork when I knew him. His name is Ethan. Well, when I saw him the other day (we ran into each other in the mall) he was surprized at my appearance (I've lost a lot of wieght) and asked for my number. He called last night, and we're going to go on a date tonight. Well, I was really excited at first, but then I started crying because I still miss my exboyfriend (his name is Josh). I was crying hard too, like Josh broke up with me all over again. I think the crying was due to PMS, but if you ask any girl, PMS never lies about your feelings. What I'm asking is, do you think I'm ready to go out with other people? I'm leaning towards the yes side, I think that it will help me get over him. I also think that I should stop fooling around with Josh, but I would like other's opinions. When I get back from my date with Ethan, I'll post details. Thanks, Princess ps: If you're wondering about the friend who has a crush on me that I am not attracted to, well, he's still around. He's starting to bug me too! I'm getting a little sick of him.
Princess, well I definately believe in Pms, but it sounds like your not really over Josh. I would say go out with Ethan and a few other guy's untill you know for sure you are over Josh. Go out as friends, stop looking for a relationship untill you have your head straight.. good luck

You are ready to date now. Just don't go out if you're going to have a crying spell. See lots of people and have fun. You don't have to have a full blown long term romance with every guy you date.

Take your time. You'll have some flashbacks about your previous relationship...but consider it over. Delete it from your hard drive and empty the recycle bin.

As far as the friend who has a crush on you, put him on notice that he's starting to bug you so if he values your friendship, he better bug off. It takes a real idiot to hang around someone he likes while she is persuing other guys.

Have lots of fun and enjoy yourself. And you have greatly enlightened me about PMS. I will pay special attention to what ladies tell me during that time of truth.

Princess, don't feel you have to push yourself or put yourself an any uncomfortable situations ... those you are not ready for yet.

This crying binge on the evening of your date with this reunited guy could just have been a fluke. But it could have been more. Perhaps you were terribly nervous about going out with this great guy who once thought you were a nerd and started missing the comfort you felt with your ex. That is only one possibility. Just take it easy and go out with your friends in a situation where you will feel comfortable.

Out there is a Brave New World waiting for you. Seize The Day!