Man with Plastic Vagina

just seeing their avatar was a nice feeling

It's nice to look at the list of posters' names and see 'the gang' there, too :) Funny about this internet relating stuff - and fascinating. :)

As for poor Tony - I guess that's Tony's diet and exercise plan. Go to store, buy one carrot, bring home. Eat carrot.

Go to store, buy one banana. Bring home. Eat banana. Go to store, buy one zucchini. Bring home. Eat zucchini.

Maybe you should write a book, Tony ;):bunny:

I have this ridiculous picture in my head as to WHAT that could possibly look like......and am looking at my mouse differently.

Arabess - all you have to do is look up 'sex toys for men' on the internet. You'll have enough images to last you for a looooooooooooooong time.

Tony!

I've missed you...... :o I know you and I have never had any direct conversations but I have been reading your posts for a few years now. You see the fellow that created this thread? We need you to pee on him Tony!

He's nutty as a chocolate bar! Tee, hee, hee

Yogi mon......you're introuble now! Tony's here!

Bubbles

Don't worry Yogi, I don't think any less of you because you want to keep your dildo.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: