Fallen in love @ work

Hi,Im 16 (allmost 17) and male...

College didnt work out for me so i decided to get a job.

Ive only been working for allmost 2 weeks and ive kinda fallen in love with someone,allthough im not sure if the feeling is genuine.

She seems really kind,quiet and smiles loads..behind the counter with me,we get along well,but dont get much time to talk about personal stuff.

She is serious about her work and we talk about how to improve things..etc etc.

But there is allways this feeling there..she is so pretty but this is where it gets bad shes allot older than me..i think im not sure but i THINK shes 20..and im only 16..and i have feelings for her.

I could swear that theres magic between us but i cant predict that kinda thing especially since shes older..

She offered me a lift home once when i missed my bus and she lives ages away from me which i thought was strange

So far we get along great but i dont know her properly and cant tell if she likes me,cos theres no time for us to flirt and its hard enough anyway?

Should i just ask her?Or tell her i like her?Or just see how things go the way they are?

I dont want to break our friendship and work enviroment either.

Could someone suggest some help plz?

Thx,

Tim

I know this is going to suck, but workplace romances are never good. If something happens between the two of you, you still have to see her everyday.

Thx mate...you can say that about most things tho i mean 90% of relationships might not work @ work but its the slight possibility that im after!!

Thanks for ure opinion tho!