a friendship that went too far?

bombergirl

bit upset with my mate well basically he was acting like he liked me more than friends while he was still engaged to this girl i didnt push and was waiting for him to make a full on move and all it was was lot of clumsy cuddling and a slide of a leg under the coffee table. We went out for a meal or two but nothing else happend but there was alot of suggestive talk how i wasnt just any girl and how if we went out he wouldnt be able to control herself stuff like that.

Anyway he stopped textng and flirting with me i didnt know why till i found out he met some other girl and dumped his girlfriend for her. I confronted him as i was quite upset by it all yet he made out it was all in my head and he talks like that to all the girls - i checked he dont. He was quite forward with me!

...acting like he liked me more than friends while he was still engaged to this girl ...he met some other girl and dumped his girlfriend for her.

bombergirl,

Why would you want him anyway? He sounds like someone who gets with a girl, gets bored until something better comes along, then ditches them. Impulsive! It's obvious he used you, because he'd suddenly stop talking to you after finding someone better - it sucks!

How long have you been friends?

• Author
bombergirl,

Why would you want him anyway? He sounds like someone who gets with a girl, gets bored until something better comes along, then ditches them. Impulsive! It's obvious he used you, because he'd suddenly stop talking to you after finding someone better - it sucks!

How long have you been friends?

well before he started all the crap id say a year. Now he only seems to talk to me on msn via his phone when his mrs isnt around.... he isnt flirting but i get the impression he dont want her to know hes talking to me either