Need adivce on a woman I like.

Cowboy2theCore

Cowboy2theCore

OK. Please someone reply back. I write a lot of these things and no one writes on them.

I went to see this girl I meet more than a month ago. I meet her where I live and she lives a state away. Well when I went to go see her we had a good time. Something’s made me wonder though.

The first night we went to eat, saw a movie, and went to the beach with some beer at night. The ocean breeze felt awesome. It was romantic. We kissed and made out. lol.. dry humped too. Anyway went back to her place and went to sleep together.

The next day we woke up and went to get something to eat. We went to go hang out with some of her female friends. We played a drinking game and had a fun time. Her female friends say that she is different in a good way. They said that she is glowing and happy and that they haven't seen that side of her in a long time. While we were there me and her went outside to smoke. I asked her what they think about me and she said they liked me. She wasn't really shy to kiss me in front of them. Well to back up a little bit. Her friends wanted to go to a country club that night. When we left they changed their minds. I am not sure if the girl I was with didn't want to go and told them she didn't. Well we left and went back to her place.

We did some foreplay but that was it. I tried to move more but she didn't want to. We went out to a party that night that she wanted to go to. It was a small party. During the party no one was in the room where they play "beer pong" so I and she played. She kissed me when no one was in the room. We went outside to smoke where one of her friends was and someone else her guy friend just meet was. We talked and I sat in a seat next to her. He guy friend kept on looking at her and not the girl next to him that was attractive. I wanted to see if she would hold my hand and reached for hers. She didn't really hold my hand back. That kind of made me wonder. I also tried to kiss her and she only accepted a kiss on the cheek. Still made we really wonder what was going on.

A roommate that she knows was going to arrive around 3 from being out of town. We left before he arrived but she went into his room and wrote him a note. I was by her when she wrote it. He wrote: Dear Texas, I am going to marry you someday. Love, (her name). Her guy friend that we were hanging out with told her "One day he is going to hold you up to that". We left.

On the way home I didn't talk to her much at all and played my music loud. We made it home and went upstairs to her room. I got undress and laid in bed. She laid on my chest and I told her I had to use to restroom. I spent like 5 mins in the restroom hoping she was asleep. She wasn't. 10 mins later I had to use the restroom again (was drinking that night). Went I got out of bed she reached for me. Well spent 5 more mins in the restroom and went back to bed. She was still awake. 5 mins later I was like I have to take a shower. I took a 15 min shower. She was still awake. Well eventually we started kissing and had sex for the first time.

The next morning we woke up and had sex again. Didn't last long in the morning.. lol. Sh*t happens. We got something to eat and went to the beach. She wasn't that clingy on beach. I was thinking because there was a lot of guys around and she didn't want anyone to see her with another guy. I don't know. Well I took her to work and left to go back to my state.

I don't believe I got her pregnant. I didn't wear a condom but I pulled out. I hope I didn't. I asked her if she wanted to take the morning after pill and she didn't. She said she can't get pregnant. Well I can’t force anyone the take the pill if she doesn't want to. So far I have not got anyone pregnant and I have had sex with 13 different women including her so I think I am not fertile.

-I know I need to let her go, but what is your interpitation of her?

-What is the best way to let her go?

-Should I tell her I don't want to talk to her if she doesn't want a long distance relationship for now? (Even though I could move by her in 8 months once I get out of the military for college)

-Please help me out any advice you can give me.

Also, I told her I would like to start a long distance relationship, but she doesn't. The religion thing gets her and the long distance thing does to. She said she really likes me though. I just wanted to put all the details in this post. Sorry it is so long. Please have it in your heart to reply back. Thanks in advance!

UrKillinMeSmalls

Bro no one has replied because it's so long. People want to help, but they don't want to know your life story.

Shorten it up and get to the point.

Lines like: "The next day we woke up and went to get something to eat. We went to go hang out with some of her female friends. We played a drinking game and had a fun time." are completely unnecessary.

Good luck

I couldn't read the whole thing. Please shorten it up... It's long distance, you hooked up, but she doesn't want a long distance relationship? But she likes you a lot?

I can relate.... there's nothing TO do. She likes you. But knows l.d. won't work.

Sorry.

- I know I need to let her go, but what is your interpitation of her?

- What is the best way to let her go?

- ...any advice you can give me.

Hey Cowboy,

Is this the Florida girl? The one you've been chatting on the phone everyday? Well it's obvious, she likes you too, but just doesn't want a relationship, that's why she's less willing to be intimate with you, in front of other people. Maybe she wants to keep her options open & don't want people to think she has a bf. When she said she's not on using protection, but can't pregnant? :confused: WTF? She doesn't sound very responsible to me.

You're right... you'll have to let her go. Be honest. Tell her what you've posted here and she will understand. What other choice do you have? Be LD friends hoping and waiting she'll change her mind? Like before, you'll just get jealous and it's gonna suck, right?

My last advice for you, is better safe than sorry. Unprotected sex and not even knowing if she's on the pill or not?!? Start thinking next time.

Hope everything works out for you.