In love with best friend..do I tell her?

So Im 24 now I dated this girl for about a month when I was 19..didn't work at the time for stupid reasons..anyways when I was about 21 I ended up moving into the house right next door and now we've become friends. And I'm really close with her twin sister now too. Getting to know her now has made me realize how perfect we are together and I was never gonna say anything cuz she's had a bf for like the last year and half. But Other night me, her, her sister and sis bf went out to club in city had a great time she was like watching me the whole night to see who I was talking too.

The sisters bf who I'm real cool wit now was like it's always better when it's the four of us and that I should tell her I like her and that he knows she likes me too ANd she pretty much knows I like her. But shoul I tell her myself? Her boyfriend doesn't seem that great and is never out with us but I don't see her breaking up with him for any reason..should I wait it out or tell her how I really feel.?! Is it too late? Am I stuck as the best friend?

If she's in a committed relationship, despite what you and her friends think of her current boyfriend, it's best for you to not complicate things. You've got to figure out how to deal with your feelings for her, even if it means not seeing her for a while.

It's hard enough I bet for you, but don't complicate it even further. Even if she breaks up, lay low. Don't be the rebound as those relationship fail at an alarming rate. For now, get out there and find someone who is available and do yourself a favor and get rid of these feelings before they turn black and rot you from the inside out. It's not healthy to be in a three-way chase triangle.