Friends? Or possibly more?

I went to a house party on Saturday, with all my closer friends from college. (Which I have known for 3 weeks) After the party, I was gettin real close to this girl I like from college, holding hands, kisses on the cheek, she was a bit drunk, but she remembers everything, so can't have been too drunk.

Anyway we all moved on to a park because of all the warnings. When I got here that girl, asked me again If I had snogged anyone yet. I told her the truth. No. So she said she would snog me. I knew she had a boyfriend, so I tried to say no. However she convinced me that he wouldn't mind. So I thought "what the hell" and got my first snog, and a second...:D

Now since then I've got a bit attached. Also, I think she may have. I have checked around a few sites on "How to know if a girl likes you" and all the signs are there that she likes me. I mean would you snog a guy you didn't really know in such a short time, just cause he's never had one?:o Which leaves me to believe that she likes me.

Anyway, all the signs are there that she likes me more than just a friend, but she says she loves her boyfriend, However she tells me they have problems too.:confused:

[P.S] She says she kisses all of her close friends, however I think it may be more because of the things she does in college, which lead me to believe she likes me more than just friends...(Just check the how do you know if a girl likes you from WikiHow, she does over half thoose things)

I need to know if I'm being rediculous or if she actually does like me.:confused: She said it was just as a friend, and so did I. But now I'm having a rethink, and I think it might be more. oR do you think we've just become really close friends in a really short amount of time?

I don't feel like I can actually ask her or anyone from our group about it though.

Am I going crazy?

Advice/ Opinions, Thanks in advance.:)

Shes only sexually attracted to you for sex and nothing else. She just a lil loose, so dont get attached to her. Her saying she wont leave her bf is proof enough that shes not interested in anything real with you. Write her off as a great snog and thats it. Take that confidence and go get a girl that really likes you.

Most likely shes having trouble with her boyfriends and shes exploring other waters if you like, with you. Basicly shes just using you as a) excitement and b) a fallback, someone she can immediatly be involved with if her current realtionship goes sour. Chance are though she probally does like you but is not willing to leave her boyfriend over you. Just get over her and forget about her, if she really likes you she'll leave her BF, if not then shes not worth it.